Terms and Conditions: Events
Conference fee includes delegate access to online conference and a video recording of the event available afterwards and is payable in advance.
Confirmation of registration will be sent to all delegates. If you have not received your acknowledgement within 48 hours of submitting your registration, please contact email@example.com to confirm your booking.
Joining instructions will be emailed following receipt of registration details, if you have not received these within 5 days of the conference please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants must ensure they meet the technical requirements set out below.
- If you are planning on attending from a large corporation or home, make sure you are not behind a Firewall, or open the necessary ports if you are.
- Update your Web Browser, you need the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, or Opera.
- To use Internet Explorer 11, you will need webcast mode enabled. However, we do not recommend viewing on IE. Microsoft no longer supports or updates IE, please use Microsoft edge if available.
- High-Speed Internet Connection: A consistent high-speed connection with speeds of 4 mbps+ is required(15 mbps is optimum).
- Test your speed. If possible, a wired connection is much more stable than WIFI and will help prevent dropped connections and interference.
Cancellations / Substitutions
Once booked, places may not be cancelled. If unable to attend, a full recording of the conference will be sent to you.
*By agreeing to our terms and conditions this booking creates legally binding obligations for both parties, irrespective of attendance on the day.
Failure to attend: 100% fee
VAT will be charged at the local rate on each conference.
Terms and Conditions: Event recordings
Please note that once purchased, access to event recordings is not refundable. By agreeing to our terms and conditions this booking creates legally binding obligations between the purchaser and bmf Business Services E&P Ltd
Conference recordings may only be used exclusively by the registered participant. The participant agrees to respect copyright and only use the recordings for their own use. Recordings are only available to be streamed, not downloadable.
Terms and conditions: Publications
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Availability is subject to bmf Business Services E&P Ltd stock levels. Ownership of books shall remain with bmf Business Services until payment has been received in full.
Cancellations and refunds: If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have the right to cancel your order. For a refund (less postage) simply return the book to us, in its original condition, within 20 days from the date of purchased.
bmf Business Services E&P Ltd
19a Maghaberry Road